What is transformer oil?
The transformer is an electrical device which used the oil is called transformer oil.Transformer oil work as an insulating material or oil to act as stable at high temperature.this is the main properties of good electrical transformer oil.transformer oil to manufacturing is high minerals water and petroleum.
What is the application of transformer oil?
The given application of transformer oil like as:
1.Transformer oil used in the oil filled transformer.
2.It is used as fluorescent lamp and ballasts.
3.It is used as high voltage switches.
4.It is used as circuit breakers.
5.It is used as a power supply or main supply.
6.It is used as an electrical component and electrical toys.
7.It is used as high voltage capacitors.
These are some application of transformer oil.
What is types of transformer oil in the market?
The main types of transformer oil given in market as:
Biobased transformer oil, Mineral based transformer oil, Ordinary based transformer oil, EHV based transformer oil, Global based transformer oil, Synthetic based transformer oil.These are given as types of transformer types:
- Mineral based transformer oil: it is the combination of mineral water or petroleum.miner oil act as insulating oil to serve as liquid insulation and heat dissipation of electrical power transformer.mineral oil to work as stable at high temperature.
- Biobased transformer oil: it is defined as bio-based transformer oil in which combination of vegetables oil and feedstocks.this oil which does not contain petroleum, hydrocarbons, and silicons etc.
- Ordinary based transformer oil: it is defined as ordinary oil in which load on the transformer to increasing current and transformer winding.this transformer generated heat to raise the current will dissipate.
- EHV based transformer oil: it is defined as EHV transformer oil in which combination of the electric and magnetic field to required the current and transformer winding.in which transformer winding act as two types first as primary winding second as the secondary winding.
- Global based transformer oil: it is defined as global based transformer oil in which combination of all types of transformer oil like as bio-oil, mineral oil, ordinary oil, and synthetic oil etc.
- Synthetic based transformer oil: it is defined as synthetic based transformer oil in which act as a modern electrical system to design the high performance of insulating liquid with the dense environment.these synthetic based transformer oil most commonly used in electrical transformer oil in the market.These six types of transformer oil as explained to users in the current market fellow.
Customer requirements on transformer oil with the market:
in this time more customer requirements with transformer oil in the market.these requirements are given as :
Firstly low prize for transformer oil as compared to other product, Number of people used this product, Competition of market in these products, Mostly available in the market and other shops, This product quality is good as compare to other product.
These mostly customer requirements to purchase any product in a market.
What is the advantages of transformer oil in the market?
Advantages of transformer oil given:
It is filtered and dried oil, increase as moisture level, Reduced highly insulating material, Eliminates solid particles, Dissolved gasses, Dissolved water, Dissolved dust, and contaminants.
What is the disadvantage of transformer oil in the market?
The disadvantage of transformer oil in the market:
it is given as disadvantage of transformer oil like as :
mineral oil generally effected in transformer oil, Worst its high flammability, Less flammable liquid, Transformer oil is dry.